Online Learning – Annual Subscription
The Suncoast Hospice Institute offers a way for organizations to enjoy all the features of an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) without the start-up expense, technical resources (IT and course instructional design and development) and time it takes to develop and implement on your own. The Online Learning subscription includes a comprehensive course library including hospice and palliative care topics across categories such as Staff Orientation, Hospice Aides, Nursing, Psychosocial Staff, Spiritual Care and Volunteers, as well as a resource library.
The online learning subscription package comes with unlimited access to all courses (current and future) and the resource library. Call us toll free: (877) 523-4144 for more information or email Customer Service to request a demonstration or FREE trial.
The feature-rich Learning Management System includes:
- Around-the-clock access to self-paced, engaging interactive instruction. Staff and volunteers can take as many courses as they like, as frequently as they like, to promote retention, remedial learning and self-learning.
- Accommodation of instructor-led training. Manage enrollments, class rosters, class size, and wait lists.
- Customizable corporate branding. We design your Learn Center with your logo and company colors.
- Ability to assign training to users. Track employee/volunteer compliance training progress and transcripts.
- Real-time reports. Run more than 100 canned and ad hoc reports, even at the supervisor/team manager level.
- Media-rich courses with post tests and contact hours. Our courses incorporate the knowledge and experience gained over 40 years of hospice leadership.
- A wide range of course topics. We offer hospice and palliative care topics that include pain and symptom management, quality and compliance, and many more that are essential to creating a comprehensive, competency-based education plan. With 115+ courses and growing, there are courses available for clinical and non-clinical staff and volunteers.
- A comprehensive resource library. Handouts, job aides and other training materials to reinforce learning and enhance transfer of learning to the work environment.
Online Pay-Per-Course Access
The Suncoast Hospice Institute offers individuals the opportunity to take individual courses without buying an annual subscription. Prices start at less than $17 per course.
- Earn CE credits. Online courses are available on an as-needed basis for individuals looking for hospice, palliative and end-of-life care courses and an opportunity to earn CE credits. Click here to access our pay-per-course site.
- Suncoast Hospice Institute’s hospice and palliative care self-paced, online courses were developed by practice-based content experts and e-learning instructional designers to be interactive, engaging, promote retention and address varied learning styles.
- New courses are added continuously and compliance courses are updated annually and as needed.
End Stage Disease
Loss, Grief and Bereavement
Management and Leadership
Pain and Symptom Management
Psychological, Emotional and Social Care
Volunteer Orientation and Training