For 40 years, Suncoast Hospice, a member of Empath Health, has helped shape the hospice and palliative care provided to millions of people around the globe. Based on this vast experience, Suncoast Hospice Institute, a member of Empath Health, provides consultative services to those striving to improve hospice care, palliative care and end-of-life care systems within their organizations.
The Learning Management System
Suncoast Hospice Institute offers a way for organizations to enjoy all the features of an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) without the start-up expense, technical resources (IT and course instructional design and development) and time it takes to develop and implement on your own. The LMS comes with a course library covering hospice and palliative care, computer software, leadership and business as well as a resource library.
The standard LMS subscription package comes with unlimited access to all courses and all newly-developed courses. Call us toll free: (877) 523-4144 for more information or email Customer Service to request access to the LMS demonstration site.
The feature-rich Learning Management System includes:
- 24/7 access to self-paced, engaging interactive instruction
- Accommodation of instructor-led training and management of enrollments (wait lists, class rosters, class size)
- Customizable corporate branding
- Track employee/volunteer training and compliance progress and transcripts
- Training can be ‘pushed’ out to users
- Real-time reports – run more than 100 canned and ad hoc reports, even at the supervisor/team manager level
The Learning Management System also includes hospice and palliative care courses:
- Provides media-rich courses with post tests and contact hours
- Incorporates the knowledge gained from more than a quarter-century of hospice leadership
- Allows staff and volunteers to take as many courses as they like, as frequently as needed to promote retention, remedial learning and self-learning
End Stage Disease
Loss, Grief and Bereavement
Management and Leadership
Pain and Symptom Management
Psychological, Emotional and Social Care
Volunteer Orientation and Training