We Have Exciting News to Share
In an effort to provide hospice providers with the most modern, capable training platform designed for the post-acute care industry, the Suncoast Hospice Institute has moved its products and services to the Continua Group, effective July 2, 2018. This includes our online courses, resource library and e-store products (including all manuals and self-study guides).
With Continua, the former customers of the Suncoast Hospice Institute will continue to have access to all the great courses, resources and services they have become accustomed to, in addition to getting much more, including:
- A modern, simple, and easy-to-use platform for staff: Forget all the clutter and complexities of other platforms and enjoy a new experience that’s intuitive, easy and fun to use.
- 100% mobile ready: The entire solution will now be 100% mobile accessible by any device or tablet.
- Easier to manage and track training: Tracking staff completions is straightforward and easy with course status and transcript reports.
- A wealth of knowledge: Continue to learn from more than 100 high-quality Suncoast Hospice Institute courses, plus enjoy access to the new library of courses available through Continua.
- Monthly updates and features: New features are added monthly so customers’ evolving needs are always addressed. In addition to the existing content, this change provides access to a full continuum of home health offerings and general courses previously available from OpenSesame.
We believe this change will bring former Suncoast Hospice Institute customers and new Continua customers a wonderful new experience with an organization that has many years of experience in developing and implementing training programs specifically for the post-acute care industry. Continua’s goal is to establish an ongoing collaborative relationship with each customer and to ensure each customer’s long-term success in eLearning.